Skimming through two years of blog posts for tutorials and how-tos can be time consuming. That’s why we’re here. This is the TrafficJunky Beginner’s Collection.
The TrafficJunky Beginner’s Collection
Unfortunately for fans of the blog, this post won’t feature our usual rhetoric.
That said, you’ll want to tune in to some of our next posts for that!
What we’re providing you with today is an accessible list of content targeted at TrafficJunky beginners.
Not a newbie? Stick around, you might find something useful.
While these posts are mainly advertiser-centric keep in mind we’ve got some publisher content in here for you as well, take a look!
The links are separated across seven different categories. Click the links below to jump ahead to your subject of choice.
Before You Do Anything
- The TrafficJunky Glossary
- Top 5 Things When Starting in Affiliate Marketing
- How To Use the GEO Opportunities Tool
- What’s a Call to Action?
- Three Important Tips for New TrafficJunky Advertisers
- The TrafficJunky Roadmap for New Advertisers
- How Much Does Traffic Cost on TrafficJunky
- TrafficJunky’s Spending Limit Feature Explained
- Top 5 Resources for New Affiliate Marketers
- Top 5 Mistakes Advertisers Make
- The Checklist for TrafficJunky First-Timers
- How To Create Campaigns on TrafficJunky
- How To Use TrafficJunky Tokens
- How To Add TJ Tokens to Your Landing Page URL
- How To Use Keyword Targeting on TrafficJunky
- How To Use Postal Code Targeting on TrafficJunky
- How To HTML5 Video Ads on TrafficJunky
- How To Create Marijuana Campaigns on TrafficJunky
- How To Mobile Video Ads on TrafficJunky
- TrafficJunky’s Animation Rules Explained
- The Anatomy of a Banner Advertisement
- Three Things to Know About Banners
- Three Ways to Create Animated GIFs
- Five Photoshop Video Tutorials for Beginners
- Top 5 Photoshop Beginner Mistakes
- How To Create GIFs Using Photoshop
- Why Was Your Banner Ad Rejected?