Welcome to Blog Roundup, our weekly dive into some of the Internet’s best marketing articles. This week we’re looking at IAB’s & PwC’s digital ad revenue report and more.
Let’s round it up!
– For starters, we’ll kick it off with Hulu’s hilariously honest campaign featuring NBA player Joel Embiid in honor of their new live sports venture.
The spot takes an authentic approach, exclaiming that influencers do–in fact–get paid. It’s always interesting when brands take the genuinely comedic route.
Peep the commercial below:
– Sticking with sports, it’s no secret Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has pulled off some of the most creative marketing stunts in recent memory.
The Drum has as drafted a list of their greatest hits. Our favorite? Juan Direction.
– IAB and PwC’s digital ad revenue report for Q3 of 2018 has been released. Some of the takeaways from the report:
- Digital ad revenue up 22% in Q3 of 2018 compared to the same quarter in 2017
- Marketers spent a total of $75.8 billion over the first three quarters of 2018. The highest first three quarters on record
For more, check out the original press release via IAB.
– Lastly, FarmersOnly.com and Jolly Green Giant paired up for a brilliantly crafted Valentine’s Day campaign.
While sometimes it’s about fancy restaurants, rose-filled rooms and Kenny G. Sometimes the day of love is also about playing matchmaker.
That’s it for us this week, think your content should be featured? Comment below.